At Nainsouk.com the respect and the protection of your privacy and the security of your personal information is a priority. This privacy statement explains how we collect and use the information on the website http://www.nainsouk.com and all its extensions (collectively the “Site”).
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
You can visit our site without unveiling your identity or personal information about you. The “Site” collects your internet protocol address (IP address), we may use analytics software and cookies to make your experience as easy as possible, and improve our services.
– information (such as your name, email, postal address, gender and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Service, subscribe to our newsletter, upload or submit any material through the Site, or request any information;
– your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process;
– details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Site;
– communications you send to us, for example, to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Site or its content;
– information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions; and IP addresses.
Email and Other Communications
We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses or communicate with you about your use of the Website. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings accordingly.
Questions / Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message at email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.